Updated: May 28, 2020
HOW TO DO A PYTHON IN POLE DANCE?
1) Invert properly on the pole.
2) Hook the back of the knee of your outside leg around the pole (gemini / outside leg hang). To pass the back leg to the front you can also lift your body by bringing your top hand above the pole.
3) Slide your lower hand and push on the pole to lift your upper body. Your head and your hips have to be more or less at the same level.
4) Bring tour back leg in front and hook the pole with your ankle.
5) Pass your bottom arm in the gap between your pelvis and the pole and hook the pole with your elbow.
6) Release your top hand, bring it to the floor and grab your ankle.
7) Open your chest by pulling with the top arm (elbow) and pushing with the bottom hand.
Pole dance tutorials: https://www.dcpolestudio.com/blog
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DCPOLE
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dcpole_leuven/
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dcpolestudio/